Thursday, May 29, 2008

Wavemaker Provides EnterpriseDB Support

EnterpriseDB News at Blogspot


Chris Keene, the CEO for Wavemaker just blogged that combining Wavemaker and EnterpriseDB just got easier. Wavemaker has a new version that has out of the box support for both Postgres and EnterpriseDB.


I wrote a couple of weeks ago about my first day of Wavemaker training. I still haven't found time to start day two but now that Wavemaker supports EnterpriseDB, I'll probably redo day 1 using Advanced Server instead of MySQL. I could have done it before since it already supported Postgres and EnterpriseDB via a manual configuration. But now I'll want to see how easy it is with the automatic support.


If you want a little bit more info on Wavemaker, I also posted about my first look with it.


Wavemaker is an open source AJAX GUI builder for almost any relational database. You can get it, for free, here.


Thanks,


LewisC




Technorati : , , , , ,

Software Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Software blogs Top Blog Sites Blog Flux Directory Lewis Cunningham